Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Do you know a secret - new kit freebie PU/CU!!!

Hi all!!


I am glad to represent to you my new kit _The Secret.


It was born because of my favorite site - Scrap-Art.

My little girl got ill again. She has extremely hight temp and she can't slep anywhere, only on my kneese. So while she was sleeping -I've made this kit.

I allow both personal and commertial uses for it.

Just follow my TOU please!

You can use my elements and papers for your kits.


I want this kit to bring you joy!!


Just if you like it, please leave us some love...











Some LOs with _The secret_





The present for Svetlana (Scrap-Art site owner).



Here is the amazing page made by my dear webfriend Sally

photo by Galaderia @ deviantart



And pages made by my webfriends at Scrap art
Огромное СПАСИБО, девочки, за странички!!!
Наташа

Вика



Галочка




Ирочка



Леночка


Танюша


Оленька

Людочка

Александра
Больше красивых страничек вы можете найти тут

6 comments:

  1. Спасибо, Наденька, за набор!!! Твои странички чудесны!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Спасибо за красивый набор! От страничек (особенно первой) я в полном восторге!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Надюша, спасибо тебе большое за прекрасный набор, и за возможность работы с ним!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty kit. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beautiful and unique - thank you so much for sharing (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Surprise surprise my sweetie!!!!!!!!! Now I can post messages to tell you " Thank you"!!!!!!!!!!! I have a blog now!!!!!!
    Big big Hugs

    ReplyDelete